- TerraMaster – a 16-year-old professional brand focusing on developing and producing storage products
- Products include network attached storage (NAS), direct attached storage (DAS) and thunderbolt 3 storage.
- With the core competitiveness in excellent hardware design and strong software developing ability, TerraMaster products are well known among customers with the great reliability and value.
High-speed 10GbE 5-Bay Professional NAS
- TerraMaster’s F5-422 5-bay 10GBASE-T NAS unit comes with an Intel Apollo J3455 quad-core processor, a frequency of up to 1.5 GHz, a read speed reaching 670MB/s, and a write speed reaching up to 650MB/s.
- These devices are compatible with both AES hardware encryption and 4K HD video transcoding, making the F5-422 an ideal candidate for home multimedia entertainment and small office applications.
Enhance the Safety of your Data with a Next-Generation File System
- Superior storage technology and optimised snapshot technology are the cornerstones of the Btrfs file system, which is what TerraMaster’s F5-422 5-bay NAS unit relies on for advanced data protection, prevention of data corruption, and minimal maintenance expenses. Use of this file system promotes high data integrity, all the while promoting flexibility and efficiency in the areas of data protection and data recovery.
- Optimised snapshot technology generates 1,024 snapshots for every shared folder, and up to 71,680 overall system snapshots. In this way, users can benefit from flexible, storage-saving data protection.
- Since data recovery takes place at the file or folder level, businesses can also benefit from enhanced flexibility and efficient data recovery.
- Intel Apollo J3455 quad-core 1.5 GHz CPU
- 1 x10GbE RJ45 port. Dual 1GbE LAN with failover and Link Aggregation support.
- 4GB DDR3 memory (expandable up to 8GB)
- Two USB 3.0 ports
The Benefits of 10GbE Networks
- The product can be well downward compatible with various network environments including the 5-speed 10GBASE-T, RJ45 connector in 10G/5G/2.5G/1G/100M, which means the bandwidth can be flexibly expanded according to the scale of office and business as well as the number of users.
10GbE connectivity is ten times the bandwidth of 1GbE
- 10GbE connectivity improves overall network performance and everyday tasks with ten times the bandwidth of 1GbE.
- 10GbE connectivity is no-longer just for high-end corporate networks and data centers. Thanks to TerraMaster’s affordable this 10GbE solution, small businesses and home users alike can upgrade their network environment to take advantage of the many benefits of 10GbE networks.
Multiple Layers of Data Security
The F5-422 device relies on the following six data security layers to protect your data:
- Automatic scheduled backup
- Btrfs file system and snapshot
- Multi RAID array security
- AES hardware folder encryption and network transport encryption
- Cloud drive data backup
- File system Cluster
4K Ultra HD video transcoding
The F5-422’s live hardware transcoding of up to two concurrent 4K video transcoding provides hassle-free and high-quality video playback among various devices including high-definition TVs, digital media players, mobile handsets, and computers in the required format, making it easy to watch your entire multimedia library without having to install a 3rd party player.
A Private Space in the Cloud
A Wealth of Business Applications
A Variety of Backup Methods
Enjoy thousands of containers on Docker
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
POWERFUL HARDWARE: Intel Apollo Quad-core 1.5GHz CPU, 4GB of RAM (expandable up to 8GB).
1x10GbE RJ45 port, blazingly fast speed of 670MB/s reading and 650MB/s writing. Dual 1GbE LAN with failover and Link Aggregation support.
AES hardware encryption engine encrypts shared folders and network data transmission to keep data from unauthorized access. Advanced Btrfs file system offering 71,680 system-wide snapshots and 1,024 snapshots per shared folder.
Real-time hardware transcoding of up to two concurrent 4K video streaming.
Features an aluminum-alloy shell and intelligent temperature control ultra-quiet fan, good in heat dissipation. Support Seagate IHM. For stable performance, it is recommended to use Seagate IronWolf and WD Red hard drives. Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 80 TB (16 TB drive x 5).